Vessel Inspection Services
Carisbrooke Shipping offer services to inspect vessels for several different purposes such as:
- Pre-purchase ship condition inspection
- Pre-chartering ship inspection
- Pre-docking ship inspection
- Vessel general inspection
- On hire – off hire surveys
- Hull and Machinery damage inspections
- ISM/ISPS/ISO 9001/ISO 14001 – Internal audits
- Ship Security Assessments and Ship Security Plans
- MLC Internal inspections
- On-board Training and Safety Missions
The above inspections can be carried out by the Companies’ own Superintendents, Technical Managers, Fleet Electricians, or exclusive General Inspectors. Reports will be issued in all cases – the exact scope of an inspection can be customized to suit individual requirements.
Alternatively, Carisbrooke Shipping is able to arrange with quality partners to have the same inspections carried out on an independent basis, if needed. This can introduce an extended list of customized inspections/surveys to include onboard vessel Bunker/LO Quantity Surveys, Tank inspections, Machinery inspections and Paint and Coatings inspections.